- 2014 FIFA World Cup
- Old Navy Shirts
- Wish Bracelet
- Fuleco Cap
- Official Licensed 2014 FIFA World Cup Scarves
- Fan Jerseys
- Mexico: Tequila Avion
- Spain: L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipcolour in Orange Tempo
- Argentina: L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Timeless Blue Spark
- Brazil: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter in Goldmine & Loaded
- USA: Nails Inc. Gel Effect Polish in Mercer Street and Kensington Passage
- Colombia: Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Wallchart
The 2014 FIFA World Cup will kick off on Thursday, June 12 and end on Sunday, July 13. The month-long international sporting event will features 32 teams and 64 matches in host country Brazil. The twelve World Cup host cities in the South American nation are: Belo Horizonte, Brasília, Cuiabá, Curitiba, Fortaleza, Manaus, Natal, Porto Alegre, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador and São Paulo.
According to Spanish international development NGO InspirAction, the 2014 World Cup will cost over $13.7 billion. Want to know the schedule for the international sporting event? Learn more here: See Game Schedule; Plus Full TV, Online Live Stream Guide.
If you're a hardcore fan of the sport and the event then there are tons of fan gear available to purchase that will show the world what team you're backing up. Click through our slideshow above to see where you can get the most fashionable jerseys, caps and shoes -- and makeup and drinks too!