So the bomb was finally dropped and what everyone has been talking about for the last six months in Hollywood was confirmed at last. Yes, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth broke up. What a shocker, huh? Representatives for both the singer, and the Hunger Games star confirmed that the relationship was over to People magazine. A source told RadarOnline.com: "They've split for now. Miley and Liam have a very tumultuous relationship and both are exhausted. It's a complicated relationship. The wedding is on hold, for now. It's not cancelled but it doesn't look promising."
And Liam sure knows how to grieve. He was spotted last Saturday partying it up in Vegas at the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez boxing match and later at the VIP club Bungalow, where he was joined by Mexican beauty Eiza Gonzalez. Liam, along with about five male friends and a couple of ladies, including Liam's lady of interest, went to their VIP table near the DJ booth, but only for a few minutes before heading back to a more private VIP cabana near the pool. Liam and Eiza are said to have never left each other's side during the night.
Although not very known to the American audiences, Eiza sure made her name in Latin America, with her latest public appearance as the love interest of Romeo Santos in the videoclip for his newest hit "Propuesta Indecente." But there's so much more to know about her and, you guessed it, we put up together five facts about this new "it" girl.
1) Eiza González Reyna is a 23-year-old Mexican actress and singer, daughter of former model Glenda Reyna, who is mostly known for being the Mexican version of Tyra Banks on "Mexico's Next Top Model."
2) Eiza's career in television started in 2008 when she was handpicked by "Rebelde" producer Pedro Damián to star in "Lola... Érase Una Vez." It was a major opportunity for the unknown actress as she was able to combine her love for acting and love for music as she not only landed the leading role, but a record deal for two albums based on the telenovela.
3) When she finished shooting "Lola," she moved to Argentina to star in the Nickelodeon novela, "Sueña Conmigo," a "Hannah Montana" type of premise where she played Clara Molina by day and Roxy-Pop by night.
4) But Gonzalez is best known to Latin viewers for her roles in five telenovelas, having recently concluded her most successful character on "Amores Verdaderos," where she played Nikki Brizz, a troubled young woman battling anorexia and bulimia.
5) She moved permanently to Los Angeles at the beginning of the month in her pursuit of growing professionally. "If you knew the great pain I have from your departure my lovely daughter," her mother Glenda said on a WhatsApp message to Eiza. "May God bless you and may you have a beautiful trip and rest and the start of a new life full of happiness and hits. I love you and you don't even know how much." The message was replied by Gonzalez with, "I love you mommy!!!"
Well, clearly Eiza is doing great in the U.S. and we're sure there will be many headlines featuring her in the near future.