It's Red Carpet season! January 8 will mark the start of the highly-anticipated Award Season with the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards. The red carpet before the event will be the first major fashion moment of 2017, and of course our Latinas always steal the show.
That's why we've gathered 12 Latinas who have stole the show over the years with their outfits. These iconic looks will be always part of the best red carpet moments, and usually determine which trends are going to be huge during the year.
There are plenty of statement looks that broke the mold, but we are going to highlight the best-dressed Latinas of all time at the Golden Globes.
- Morena Baccarin: Brazilian- American actress Dressed in Valentino Couture for the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards in 2013.
- Natalie Morales: "Today" TV Host attends the 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards 2015 , wearing an embellished, cream Kaufmanfranco column dress.
- Nicole Richie: TV personality and fashion designer arrives at the 69th Annual Golden Globes 2012 rocking a glittering column gown by Julien Macdonald.
- Rosario Dawson: Attends Golden Globes in 2013 dazzling in a fitted light blue gown with a slight peplum effect and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
- Jennifer Lopez: The queen of red carpets! Attends the Golden Globes in 2015 wearing a eye-catching deep plunging dress with matching cape and lots of cleavage from Zuhair Murad.
- Eva Longoria: The actress gave us a major leg moment when she arrived at the Golden Globes 2013 wearing a black custom Pucci gown.
- America Ferrera: Walked the Golden Globes carpet in a canary-yellow Jenny Packham dress in 2016.
- Gina Rodriguez: The actress wore a navy blue column dress from Zac Posen to the Golden Globes 2016.
- Sofia Vergara: Wearing a stunning Vera Wang gown the actress arrives at the 69th Annual Golden Globes in 2012.
- Jessica Alba: Wore to the Golden Globe Awards 2012 a lavender Gucci gown.
- Naya Rivera: How come Naya’s after party looks are better than her red carpet moments? Anyways, here she is in a gorgeous gown with a plunging neckline and a revealing thigh slit, at a Golden Globes after party in 2016.
- Salma Hayek: Looking amazing, the actress arrives at the Golden Globe Awards 2012 wearing a metallic black-and-gold strapless gown from Gucci.