Have you ever wondered how to make the decadent Magnolia Bakery banana pudding at home? With only six basic ingredients, you can indulge in this amazing treat!
Unfortunately we don’t have a Magnolia Bakery around all the time, and once in a while we crave something delicious from their menu.
If you are a cupcake person, you should know they have one of the best selections of these little pieces of heaven; but to be honest, sometimes we want more than cupcakes, this is when the banana pudding comes in handy.
It’s a showstopper for sure, and definitely a best seller. Months ago, they introduced the chocolate version, but today we are going to stick to the original recipe that's also available in their cookbook - so this is the real deal!
You’ll only need six basic ingredients:
- 4 Bananas
- 2/3 cup Vanilla pudding mix, instant
- 1 (12-ounce) box Vanilla wafers
- 1 (14-ounce) can Condensed milk, sweetened
- 3 cups Heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups Water
Now that you have what you need, follow these steps:
- Mix in a bakery mixer or using a hand mixer, the water and the instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Set aside in the fridge.
- Go back to your mixer and add the heavy cream. Whip it until you get nice and fluffy whipped cream.
- In a bowl, using folding movements, mix the vanilla pudding with the whipped cream.
- After that comes the layering!
- Place a layer of wafers, a layer of sliced bananas and a layer of the pudding, repeat three times or until you finish using all the ingredients and listo!
Enjoy your homemade banana pudding!