WARNING: This article has spoilers for Season 3 Episode 4 of "Suits." Watch 'Suits' Season 3 Episode 4 Live Stream Online
"Suits" Season 3 Episode 4 begins with the typical morning routines of Harvey and Louis and the atypical disrupting news alert: Ava Hessington is being voted out of her company. This is the premise of the episode as Harvey is working on Ava's murder trial and Louis has to manage her company, which wants her out. The two battle it out and it's clear that neither is willing to budge. Interestingly enough, the majority of this episode is from Louis and Katrina's perspective.
Here are five things to know about "Suits" Season 3 Episode 4 (Conflict of Interest):
1. Donna and British Harvey are on. And American Harvey is none the wiser. After witty banter on Donna's end and fake romantic interest in Rachel on British Harvey's end, the two make an arrangement for something casual. He succeeds in wooing Donna by taking her to the theater and arranging dinner with Daniel Day Lewis. Rachel asks Donna if Harvey knows and Donna decides she should tell him—unfortunately, he's in a cranky mood (more on that later) and Donna decides to keep it to herself.
2. Katrina and Mike call a truce...sort of. Katrina and Mike are ordered by their respective bosses to work closely with each other to make sure one is not ahead of the other, and in that process, Katrina makes a few right steps. She gives Mike credit where credit is due and in turn, gains his trust. But in the end, Katrina tells Mike that she'll always be loyal to Louis because she's committed to him.
3. Louis succeeds at removing Ava from her company. Harvey and Mike, and later Louis and Katrina, learn that Ava is, in fact, innocent of murder. But Louis was already given orders by Jessica to do what needs to be done to remove Ava from her company and make sure in turn, the company keeps on their law firm. Louis shows hesitation of wronging Eva, since she is innocent, but ultimately does what Jessica asks him to do.
4. Harvey and Jessica are not reconciling any time soon. When Jessica initially sided with Louis regarding removing Ava, Harvey waved the merger in her face, pointing out that Darby is 51 percent shareholder. Jessica, after unsuccessfully trying to convince Darby to back her play, tells Louis to kick Ava out in whatever way possible. Harvey realizes Jessica betrayed him and it becomes abundantly clear that he's not on her side any more.
5. Darby loses faith in Jessica. When Darby learns of Jessica's tactic, he is infuriated. Rightfully so: Ava is the daughter of his former romantic partner. He tells her that he has more stake in the company and that instead of Harvey being the wild one, he is starting to believe Jessica is. But it's clear Jessica will not be going down without a fight, as she reminds Darby that she has a $14 million new client on her side of the ledger so the company stakes mean nothing.