A TikTok user posted a video explaining how she accidentally posted an X-rated image on her family group.

Riley, who posts under the username @lemonss28, shared a video in which she shows a family group chat where she accidentally posted an image that was meant for someone else.

The group was created by her aunt to share updates about her dying dog.

"That one time my aunt made a family group chat to keep everyone updated on her dying dog and I accidentally sent this," she captioned the video post.

Riley sent a meme about a**, in the chat that mostly consisted of well-wishes and photos of the pooch.

Riley's message read: "Sometimes you eat the a**. Other days, the a** eats you."

She immediately followed it up by saying: "OMG. WRONG CHAT. Wow, I'm so sorry."

Her relatives, who were not impressed by the message, immediately responded and asked her to delete it.

But she explained that it cannot be done and that they would all have to individually delete it on their own phones.

She then sent screenshots showing them step-by-step instructions on how to delete the image.

Meanwhile, her mother told her to "go back to work".

The TikTok video went viral, and gained over 400,000 views, and garnered more than 30,000 likes.

"Why do they want to delete it so bad, just don’t look at it again," a user commented under the video.

"This is in fact funny. If my dog were dying I would appreciate the laughter break," another wrote.

"The people in the chat (not you) made the problem. If they'd just moved on it would have been fine," a netizen wrote.

"With all due respect, it's rather dramatic to make a group chat with updates about a dying dog in the first place," another user commented.

In another incident, a 13-year-old girl suffered severe burn injuries on her neck and arm after she tried to imitate a trending TikTok challenge.

The girl's mother said that the teenager was trying out a challenge that involves drawing a shape using a flammable liquid on a mirror and then setting fire to it.

A bottle of rubbing alcohol exploded in the bathroom and set the girl and other items on fire. The teen suffered third-degree burns and has been in the hospital for more than two weeks.

Representation image. Pixabay

© 2024 Latin Times. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.