A Japanese man allegedly killed himself by jumping in front of a train after strangling his mother and leaving her for dead in Tokyo’s Ota Ward on Saturday, Dec. 11.

The man, reportedly in his 60s, took his own life by hurling himself in front of a speeding train on the Tokyu Ikegami Line after allegedly strangling his mother, who is in her 90s, and leaving her for dead at their apartment in Tokyo, Japan on Saturday, Dec. 11, Japan Today reported.

After choking his mother, the suspect, whose identity has been withheld by the authorities, called the police at around 7:30 p.m. and informed them about the crime. He proceeded to tell them his plans to kill himself by jumping in front of a train on a crossing.

Lawe enforcement quickly rushed to the residence and found the elderly woman bleeding from her nose, with gruesome choke marks around her neck. Her son was no longer at the address when the police arrived. Following this, the woman was transported to a hospital for immediate treatment. She is now reportedly in a stable condition.

After the victim was rushed to a health facility, law enforcement searched the premises for the suspect. They subsequently found his remains lying on a railway crossing at around 9:30 p.m. later that night after he was hit by a train on the Tokyu Ikegami Line.

In a similar but unrelated incident, a man named Aaron Samir Akel, 45, who was on probation for assaulting his mother Ibtisam Field, 73, allegedly strangled her to death on May. 4 in her Dearborn Heights home, FOX 2 Detroit reported.

Akel had been sentenced to three years of probation for assaulting his mother in November 2020. The felon had also been ordered to no longer have contact with his mother, as well as being required to receive treatment. However, despite the no-contact order, Field reportedly let Akel live with her.

At his 2020 hearing, Field asked the court to release Akel and said that she wanted him to receive drug and mental health treatment. She also told the court that she wanted to have contact with him.

On May. 4 morning, officers responded to the 360 block of Pardee Avenue and found Field's body in a bedroom. They subsequently arrested Akel at the scene and charged him with first-degree murder.

A man reportedly killed himself by jumping in front of a train after he was blackmailed through Instagram over his obscene pictures in Bengaluru, India. This is a representational image. Pixabay

© 2024 Latin Times. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.