Meghan Markle might be controversy’s favorite child. But, the Duchess of Sussex is slowly building a fan base of sorts for being expressive.

A volley of female MPs sitting in the House of Commons got together, on Tuesday, to show support and express “solidarity” to Meghan for being vocal about her struggles with the intense media scrutiny, and fabricated reports by the press. While the heart-warming gesture is sure to have made the Duchess smile, it wasn’t long before the internet found an angle to pick on. This time around, it was the mention of the wrong address.

Throwing in a bit of context, the letter was directed to her Royal Highness with a mention of a wrong address— Frogmore. However, the address on the open letter mentions Clarence House, which is the London home and the working office of Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall. 

Netizens were quick to point out the mistake. “They haven’t even got the official household right…,” Harry Cole, the deputy political editor of the Mail on Sunday, wrote on Twitter. This was followed by another response by a royal insider. “Yes,” ITV’s royal correspondent Chris Ship said in response to the tweet.  “A few other typos as well and some names misspelled. But hey, MPs had a lot on their minds this week,” he said.

It is also inferred than the ITV correspondent’s tweet is directed at the heated debate surrounding the general elections which took place earlier this week, and the beginning of MPs’ electoral campaign following the election to hold a vote on Dec. 12. The report further mentioned that the initiative behind the MPs’ letter to Meghan is credited to Holly Lynch, the Labour MP for Halifax.

Several dignitaries signed the letter – Labour MP Diane Abbott, Lib Dem MP Angela Smith, and Tory MP Tracey Crouch. The content of the letter was written in a rather supportive tone, agreeing that some of the content released by the Press was truly horrific examples of invasion of her privacy, and reeked of “outdated, colonial undertones.”

The move came after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s explosive interview with host Tom Bradby aired earlier this month. The Duke and the Duchess were visibly upset with the current state of affairs.  The Duke went on to add that he fears “a repeat of the past” and implied he would go to great lengths to protect his wife and son from the ruthless media that cost his mother’s her life.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, leave after a 'Fluro Friday' session run by OneWave, a local surfing community group who raise awareness for mental health and well-being, at Sydney's iconic Bondi Beach on October 19, 2018. Getty Images/Saeed Khan