Doña Rosa Lashes Out After Lupillo Rivera Death Hoax!
Lupillo Rivera's mother has lashed out and take to Twitter to confirm that her son is not dead. Twitter/donarosa

Lupillo Rivera is the latest celebrity to be "killed" by Twitter and alleged reputable media that didn't check sources before publishing that horrible news. Now his mother Doña Rosa has taken to Twitter to lash out at the "disrespectful" media. "A friend just called to tell me not to watch the news," she wrote. She then asked what happened and told her if it was true that Lupillo had died. "I told her they are crazy, I talked to him yesterday," she replied. "He is alright. They don't know what to invent anymore. I called him and everything is fine. My son is great."

In a race to be the first to report on a story alleged reputable media publish stories without checking their sources. This afternoon a site reported on the death of Lupillo Rivera following his release form the hospital after suffering pneumonia. The ghost site had images with the Telemundo logo juxtaposed to make it seem they had first reported the news and they were screen captures. Investigating on the Telemundo website and social media accounts, this news was nowhere to be found. Yet people on social networks retweet the information and share it as if it was real causing the news to go viral. Due to the nature of how these services work, people get alarmed and do the necessary research and then it becomes to large to handle making the false statement true.

Let's just remember what happened a couple weeks ago with the Betty White "dyes" headline. People are careless and don't read the complete article or just take a quick glance and retweet or share. Now we have radio stations across the country like La Raza reporting on something that is not true just like so-called reputable sources. Trust us, if the news was true it would have been picked up steam by the major news outlets and there will be no question about the veracity of the report. Previously Lupillo Rivera was rushed to the hospital at the end of August after he fainted and had trouble breathing. The 42-year-old was taken to urgent care after he had severe respiratory issues due to pneumonia. He was later released from the hospital and forced to keep rest.

© 2024 Latin Times. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.