Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, is said to have broken yet another royal tradition while on royal tour. The royal family upholds a tradition where every time a member of the family goes on a royal tour, the details of their outfits are revealed.

“What’s different on this tour is that typically on a royal tour the palace would release details on what the member of the royal family was wearing,” Angela Mollard said on New Idea Royals podcast. This doesn’t mean that the royals need to reveal the price of the outfit, but basic details like what they wore and who the designer was are let out in public.

During their recent tour to Africa, Meghan apparently didn’t allow the Palace to let the public know the details, reported New Idea. “She felt that it detracted [from their work], particularly because she had that experience in Australia and New Zealand where everyone clamoured to see what she was wearing each day, she hasn’t done it this time,” added Mollard.

During the tour to South Africa, the 38-year-old actress opted for a low-key wardrobe and spent £4,100 on new wardrobe items for the 10-day visit, claimed Daily Mail.

Meghan married Prince Harry of the royal family in 2018. Since then, the two of them have constantly been in the news for breaking several royal traditions time and again. The “Suits” actress has been in the spotlight lately for suing a British tabloid that revealed details of a “very personal” letter that Meghan wrote to her father, Thomas Markle, Sr.

“Your actions have broken my heart into a million pieces — not simply because you have manufactured such unnecessary and unwarranted pain, but by making the choice to not tell the truth as you are puppeteered in this. Something I will never understand,” she wrote in the explosive letter. The British tabloid has decided to fight back against Meghan’s claims.

Apart from this, she’s also making it to the headlines for allegedly hiding her pregnancy from the world. Meghan and Prince Harry are rumored to be expecting a baby and that a few recent pictures confirm the same. The royal couple, however, hasn’t made any official statement on the matter.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, arrive at the residence of King Mohammed VI of Morocco ahead of an audience with him in Rabat on February 25, 2019, in Rabat, Morocco. Yui Mok - Pool/Getty Images