Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre revealed she was forced to have sex with the Duke of York at age 17. On Monday’s BBC Panorama, the accuser gave her first U.K. interview, detailing the abuse she suffered in the hands of Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein.

Contrary to Prince Andrew’s previous statement that he had nothing to do with Epstein’s sexual crimes, Giuffre said he knew what happened—that she was forced to have sexual contact with him three times between 2001 and 2002 in London, New York, and Epstein’s private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

In a BBC interview that is set to air on Dec. 2, Giuffre denied that Prince Andrew was innocent and maintained that the Duke of York was lying. “It was a really scary time in my life,” she said. “He knows what happened. I know what happened. And there’s only one of us telling the truth,” she added.

Giuffre’s most recent statements form part of a much comprehensive probe conducted by Panorama into Prince Andrew’s involvement in Jeffrey Epstein’s scandal. For months, the third child of Queen Elizabeth has been facing backlash over his close ties with Epstein, the U.S. financier who took his own life in August while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

 It can be recalled that earlier this month, Prince Andrew described the allegations against him as false. Despite categorically denying the claims of his accusers, he said he deeply sympathized with Epstein’s victims and wished they could find the closure that they needed.

During the said interview, the Duke of York claimed he could not recall ever meeting Giuffre. According to him, on the night that the accuser claimed they met for the first time, he had gone to Pizza Express in Woking and returned home immediately after.

Last week, Prince Andrew attempted yet again to clear his name by giving a Newsnight interview but the move only made his situation worse. Royal followers felt that his statements failed to shed light on his alleged links to Epstein’s crimes but only opened up more questions.

Panorama: The Prince and the Epstein Scandal” is set to air on Dec. 2 at 9:00 p.m. GMT, BBC One.

Prince Andrew The Duke of York the opening of a new building for the collaborative research facility at The Hartree Centre in Daresbury. Science and Technology Facilities Council Follow/Flickr