Investigation into Meghan Markle’s alleged bullying of royal staff during her days as a working royal was reportedly “buried” by the Buckingham Palace. 

Sources told the The Sunday Times that Meghan’s alleged bullying scandal has forced changes to the “policies and procedures” of the palace’s HR department. However, the entire findings has been “buried” and will never be released by the Buckingham Palace to both protect the participants’ privacy and to reduce the known amount of tension between the Sussexes and the rest of the members of the Royal Family.

The unprecedented investigation was privately funded by Queen Elizabeth and led by an independent law firm. The allegation started in March 2021 after two senior members of the palace staff were claimed to have been bullied into leaving their jobs working for the Duchess of Sussex. 

Another former aide claimed to have been personally “humiliated” by Meghan, 40, when she lived at Kensington Palace after her May 2018 wedding to Prince Harry, 37. “There are some harrowing stories to tell,” a source told the newspaper. Another aide said she used "emotional cruelty and manipulation, which could also be called bullying."

The couple would have had up to 25 working staff for them at times, many of whom could be considered potential witnesses. However, nothing has been heard by any of those involved in the allegations. There were only “four or five,” former members of Harry and Meghan’s team, in total who have been able to be interviewed as part of the Royal Household's official investigation into the claims. 

The royal officials have declined to disclose any of the findings. There were also no confirmations whether the results of the investigation will be included in this year's annual review, due to be published in June, as previously claimed. Buckingham Palace will not even release a public statement about the report nor acknowledge any changes to its HR policies following Meghan's alleged bullying.

Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Meghan denied all claims of bullying, stating that she was “saddened by this latest attack on her character, particularly as someone who has been the target of bullying herself.”

Meghan Markle Meghan, Duchess of Sussex speaks onstage during Global Citizen Live, New York on September 25, 2021 in New York City. Photo by John Lamparski/Getty Images