How Having A Heart Attack Changed David Bowie Documentary: Director Pixabay/ Pexels

A man reportedly suffered a heart attack and died while he was sitting on a chair in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India on Sunday, Oct. 16.

The deceased man, identified as Adil, a gym trainer, 33 years old, suffered a heart attack while he was working in his office sitting on a chair at around 7 p.m on Sunday, Oct. 16. Adil, a fitness freak, used to exercise daily in the gym and used to run his own gym in the Shalimar Garden area. However, recently, Adil left his gym trainer role, become a property dealer, and opened his own office, India Today reported.

The incident was reportedly captured on CCTV surveillance cameras installed in the building. In the video footage, Adil can be seen suffering a heart attack and rolling backward on the chair.

His friends immediately rushed Adil to a nearby hospital for treatment. However, despite the swift action, he died on the way, NDTV reported.

Adil reportedly has four children. His family is in shock after the incident.

As per Adil's family, he was complaining of a fever for the past few days. However, despite this, he did not stop going to the gym and worked intensive workouts every day.

In a similar but unrelated incident, a 35-year-old woman reportedly died due to a heart attack while she was working out at the gym in Byappanahalli, Bengaluru, India on Saturday, March. 26, as previously reported.

The deceased woman, identified as Vinaya Vittal, 35, was reportedly working out at the Challenge Health Club at Mallesplaya, Bengaluru at 8 a.m on Saturday, March. 26 when she suddenly suffered a heart attack and collapsed onto the gym floor.

The staff and those who were exercising in her vicinity immediately rushed to help her and called an ambulance. Even though she was immediately taken to the CV Raman Hospital for treatment, however, Vittal died en route to the hospital.

For the past several years, Vittal lived alone in a rented house in GM Palya and visited the gym to work out every morning. Similarly, on the night before her death, on Friday, March. 25, she came home from work and got a few hours of sleep before heading to the gym first thing in the morning and suffered a cardiac arrest.

© 2024 Latin Times. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.